Cruise starts at 18th of September 2016 at 5PM and last till 7PM
The number of participants is limited that is why participation in the event is based on the order of applications.
University of Szczecin
Cukrowa 8 Street
tel. (091) 444 31 55
19th – 20th of September 2016
Szczecin, Faculty of Management and Economics of Services
International Conference Euro-Trans 2016 is inscribed in celebrations of anniversary of two academic centres which both have transport roots- 110th anniversary of Warsaw School of Economics and 70th anniversary of Economic Higher Education on West Pomeranian region. Dynamic growth of those two centres lead to single out two scientific strands called as Warsaw and Szczecin school of transport economics. Similar distinction might be referred to several other academic centres in Poland, especially Sopot, Poznań and Śląsk. Development of polish transport economic thought is based on strong connections that bond academic centres, cooperation with transport economic practice and participation in international exchange of scientific- research achievements.
Main aim of the conference refer to work of polish and foreign transport economic thought in the terms of its influence to social welfare and effective disposal in transport.
Thematic scope of the conference covers following topics:
- contemporary strand of transport economics,
- direction and research outcomes in transport research,
- directions of education in the field of transport economics;
- contemporary development trends in transport (market, social and political challenges),
- transport influence on European value added,
- threats of functioning and development of EU internal market,
- safe mobility,
- innovations in transport,
- transport and decarbonisation policy of the economy,
- advantages and external costs in transport,
- protectionism of sectors and markets,
- work conditions in transport.