Cruise starts at 18th of September 2016 at 5PM and last till 7PM
The number of participants is limited that is why participation in the event is based on the order of applications.
University of Szczecin
Cukrowa 8 Street
tel. (091) 444 31 55
19th – 20th of September 2016
Szczecin, Faculty of Management and Economics of Services
Guide: Location and transport
Place of the conference:
Faculty of Management and Economics of Services
Cukrowa 8 Street, Szczecin
Picture 1. Place of the conference
The meeting will be held in Service Inter-Lab building (SIL) in rooms 314-316 (3rd floor) where you can get via main building and entrance of the Faculty.
Registration will be placed in room 300 SIL.
Coffee and lunch breaks will be placed in room 306 SIL.
- From main railway station (Krzysztofa Kolumba Street)
- From bus stop „Owocowa Dworzec” bus line 61 (direction: Podjuchy)
- From bus stop „Dworzec Główny” bus line 81 (direction Przecław or Kołbaskowo)
-> to the bus stop Płocka Uniwersytet. From the bus stop please head forward to building of The Faculty (100 m.)
- By car
You can leave your car at one of three car-parks:
- Car Park A – placed on front of Faculty building. Entrance from Cukrowa Street (through green gate).
- Car Park B – placed next to SIL building Entrance from Cukrowa Street, path along SIL building (through the white gate). Building entrance: A.
- Car Park C – placed at the main square between Faculty of Management and Economics of Services and Humanistic Faculty. Entrance from Krakowska Street. Entrance to the building at the connector between two Faculties (next the Cash Machine).
- By Taxi
- Taxi4You: tel. 914-833-833,
- Mix Taxi: tel. 918-130-140,
- City Taxi: tel. 914-335-335
The price from Novotel or Radisson Hotel should not exceed 25 zł.
- By Public transport
To the Faculty you can get by following bus lines:
- (Podjuchy – Owocowa Dworzec);
- (Przecław/ Kołbaskowo – Dworzec Główny)
- (Plac Kościuszki – Smolęcin)
- (Stocznia Szczecińska – Cukrowa)
Regardless the line please get off at bus stop: „Płocka Uniwersytet”
More information at public transport operator site: http://www.zditm.szczecin.pl/
You can also plan your public transport journey by: http://szczecin.jakdojade.pl/
- By bike
Participants of the conference are welcome to get a card that allows to sue public bikes Bike_S at the time of the conference (number of cards is limited). Public bike station is placed next to the faculty.
Everyone interested in using a bike please contact: Zuzanna Kłos-Adamkiewicz, tel. 600-696-215, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about public bike: https://bikes-srm.pl/mapa-stacji/
For participants using their own bikes – there is a bike shed (covered by CCTV) at the parking space in front of the Faculty.
Transport to accompanying events
- Cruise on Odra River
Cruise on Odra River will take place on 18th of September (Sunday) from 5PM till 7PM. The „Dziewanna” ship will be wharfed next to Porto Grande restaurant (Jana z Kolna 7 Street, Szczecin). Access by tram line no. 6 (direction Gocław) tram stop: „Dworzec Morski”.
- Gala Dinner at Castle of West Pomerania Dukes
Gala Dinner will take place at 19th of September (Monday) at the Castle of West Pomeranian Dukes (Korsarzy 34 Street, Szczecin) and starts at 7PM in Bogusław X Room (entrance B). Access by busses to „Wyszyńskiego” bus stop by lines: 61 (direction: Owocowa Dworzec),81 (direction: Dworzec Główny) and 75 (direction Dworzec Główny), than by foot.
For guests staying at Radisson Hotel the walking distance is 950 metres (approx. 15 minutes’ walk) and 1 km (15 mins.) from Novotel hotel.
Full information about locations is shown on Google map:
Further information: Zuzanna Kłos-Adamkiewicz, tel. 600-696-215,